I am committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information that you share with me. Therefore, personal information, meaning any information that may be used to identify you as an individual or company, will in no way be shared or passed on to others without first getting your approval.
You have my personal guarantee that all information that I collect, whether it be from a form, a phone conversation, an email, or any other way of contact, will not only be kept private, but will only be used in further communications regarding your request for services.
My Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to me. To better protect your privacy I provide this notice explaining my online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information I Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Search 2 Sales website. On some pages, you can make requests, register to receive materials, and use free tools. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Company name
- Email address
- Phone and Fax number
- Web address
- Descriptions of business issues
The Way I Use Information
I use the information you provide about yourself and your business to reply to your inquiries:
- I use return email addresses to answer the email I receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- I use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design my website. For example, I track how frequently individual pages are visited as an indicator of interest levels in different service areas. I use aggregate data obtained through free tools to research and compare search engines.
- Finally, I never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
- All testimonial information has been expressly authorized by my clients, including their name, business name and their website address.
My Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, I have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.